Immigration Visas | Baltimore, MD


twitter logo-blue box facebook logo-blue

Se Habla Español

Free Consultation with an Attorney*

*subject to retaining attorneys

Consulta Gratis Con Un Abogado

*sujeto a retención un abogado


Immigration Attorneys

St. Laurent & Associates Immigration Attorney


A Visa is a travel document that allows you to travel and temporarily reside in the United States. There are many different types of Visas that will grant you entry to the United States. It is always best to have an attorney guide you through this process.


Call us at St. Laurent & Associates to determine if you qualify for a Visa!


B Visas

  • Do you need to stay in the United States only for a short, specific and limited time period, typically under 6 months?

  • Do you need to come to the United States in connection with setting up a new business or office in the United States (such as looking for office space, negotiating leases, etc.)?

  • Do you need to participate in meetings and conduct other business activities?

  • Can you document that you have enough funds to cover your expenses while in the United States without having to obtain employment locally?

  • Will you receive no income from a U.S. source while in the United States?

  • Will you maintain your foreign ties and residence abroad while you are here?


These are common questions that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services asks when determining whether you qualify for a B1/B2 Visa. If you answered yes to these questions then you are probably eligible for a B1/B2



Contact as a St. Laurent & Associates so that we can guide and represent you through this process!


K Visas

A K visa, or better known as a fiance(e) visa, is the type of visa that allows you to come to the United States if you intend to marry your United States citizen fiancé within 90 days of your entry.


Eligibility Requirements


If you petition for a fiancé(e) visa, you must show that:

  • You (the petitioner) are a U.S. citizen.

  • You intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the United States.

  • You and your fiancé(e) are both free to marry and any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment.

  • You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition.


There are two exceptions that require a waiver :


1. If the requirement to meet would violate strict and longestablished customs of your or your fiancé(e)’s foreign culture or social practice.


2. If you prove that the requirement to meet would result in extreme hardship to you.


If you believe that you are eligible, give us a call at St. Laurent & Associates so that we may guide and represent you through the process!


Call Clayton St. Laurent today at 410-752-7094 to learn how we can help you get to work.




We will take care of your work visa needs

Se Habla